Katrina refuses any resemblance to Zarine Khan

Voluptuous Zarine Khan ever since stepped in Bollywood; she has been constantly a talk of the town due to her resemblance to sexy Katrina Kaif. Zarine who is playing princess of 18th century in the magnum opus Veer paired opposite Salman Khan has altogether different view on this.

She explains, “I have always taken the observation as a compliment and indisputably she is one of most beautiful woman we have in the film fraternity today. However, as far my resemblance to her is concerned I don’t share the opinion with others and same goes for Katrina. Katrina too agrees with me on that.”

She goes on to add, “Katrina and I are two different individuals and personas good in their own way. And she has already made her presence felt and I am on the threshold and have a long way to go.”

So, the statements about resemblance are baseless with due respect to people who feel so,” Zarine signs off with a smile.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls