Kashmira Shah: I am very demanding in bed



Kashmira Shah knows how to melt you with her scorching, sexy words. Not to mince any words and in no mood to be coy, the sultry Kashmira Shah gives you a piece of what she wants..beware the post may leave some of you go to the bathroom. This is an interview from Showtime magazine:


On Govinda's family's resentment towards her...
Krishna and I are both very modern in our thinking. Krishna didn't have to take his family's approval to bed me so I don't think he should be taking their permission to wed me. He has been very honest with his father and also with me. His uncle Govinda's family stopped him from coming to their house. But Krishna never sat on their doorstep begging and pleading them to let him in. The last time he was invited he told them he would come over if I was also invited for the family gathering. I have never had an affair with any of their family members, so why are they so against me?

The sexy tag
Sex is always on everyone's mind - 90 per cent of the men have already looked at me 90 times and I can decipher their imagination visualising me being naked on the bed with them. India is the only country wherein a sexy body could be your worst liability. The Kamasutra has taught the world how to f*** and yet we are trying to cover up our intense sexual fantasies by keeping it hidden under sheets or behind curtains. Knowing three positions out of 69 is not enough; try at least 24 positions if you really want to experience pleasure. I suggest you should ask the men who have slept with me.

If I am sexually attracted to a man, I will sleep with him. You may be the worst looking man but if there is something attractive about you, I may go ahead. Looks don't matter, bed performance does. I am very demanding in bed. It takes a real man to satisfy me as I am very chanchal... Krishna knows exactly how to dominate me without me knowing that I am being dominated.

On Rakhi Sawant
Rakhi is never going to be more successful than me because I am always way ahead of her. When we are together, you will get the feeling that she is shitting in her pants. The main difference between me and Rakhi is that when she cries onscreen, the whole world laughs at her. When I cry, the whole world cries with me

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls