Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor: Are they still friends?

Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor were one of the cutest couple in Bollywood. After their break up, a big question has always been there that are they still friends?Kareena said bye to Shahid and hello to Saif Ali Khan which made them the hottest couple.

Shahid Kapoor has committed that Kareena and he are still friends. He says “Kareena is very warm towards me,” when we asked about their ex relationship. The question was asked while he was promoting his new forthcoming flick Chance Pe Dance. Shahid came clear about all the rumors and gossips surrounded him.

On the other hand, he was caught on camera in an award function on Saturday and was avoiding Kareena Kapoor. Why so Shahid? You are still friends, right? When asked about the reason about his avoiding, Shahid was astonished. In reply, he said “Did I cross her? Believe me, I did not even realise it. When did this happen? I want to make it clear thatKareena and I have met on a couple of occasions and at a few social gatherings.”

“She is very warm towards me and so am I. Things are cordial between us. There were so many people running around. If we missed each other, it’s just a coincidence and too much is being made out of it “, he tries to explain. Darling whom are you trying to explain! At least be honest towards yourself! You are together or separated or “friends”, why are you trying so hard to explain us?

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls