Kajol : ´My Name Is Khan´ Is The Biggest Film We Have Made Together!

Karan Johar's much awaited Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'My Name is Khan' is scheduled for release during the valentine weekend. It will see the talented actress Kajol play the female lead. The over selective super star said yes to the project after much discussions and deliberations.

Talking about the film Kajol says "I'll speak on Shah Rukh's behalf too. Karan has cast us in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' and MNIK. We have worked very hard on 'My Name Is Khan'. It has been an intense experience for all of us. It is the biggest film we have made so far together."

Kajol went on to disclose the reason for signing the film, saying "What drew me to the film was the fact that it was very, very different from what Karan had done earlier."

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls